ARE YOU READY TO FUCKING FLY
I will always try and reblog this.
My mom is a flight attendant and I can confirm this is 100% true when they have an empty flight, the crazy ones even go “cart surfing” which is where they get the pilot the go down a bit until they get on top of the beverage cart, then the get him to pull up and they go flying down the aisle until they hit a chair and fly off.
my friend is training to become an air hostess and her lecturer told her about cart surfing and gave at least 30 examples of when it’s happened, so i too can back this up
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."